A list of TouchDevelop tutorials.
This topic lists step-by-step tutorials
that teach you to build simple games or apps. All tutorial movies are part of the YouTube Channel
. If you are looking for curriculum, check out the courses
topic as well.
try one of these
graphics and shapes
- monster slicer, a guided tutorial to build a bouncing monster game
- love me not, tap on flower petals to find if your crush loves you back
- falling rocks, a guided tutorial to build a game controlled by the accelerometer,
- bubble popper, a classic bubble popper game tutorial.
- magic 8 ball, an all-time classic game of fortune telling revisited with text-to-speech and shaking
- song shaker, shake your device to play random songs
math & science
The user contributed tutorials are listed below this page.
Want to add your tutorial to this list? Simply tap the create docs button below and author your tutorial directly in TouchDevelop. Make sure your script contains the