Teaching with TouchDevelop.
resources for educators
- Hour Of Code - all the information to run an Hour Of Code with TouchDevelop
- courses — choose from different curriculum to teach about mobile app and games creation
- tutorials — step by step tutorials to build games and apps
- docs — the built-in documentation
- book — currently available for free online; systematic introduction to all basic concepts
manage your classroom
- You can create groups and manage your classrooms through them. Groups have a message board and allow to easily collect homework from your students.
- Use a label printer to easily get printed labels from student scripts
follow your students
As a teacher, consider subscribing
to your students to see what they are publishing and if they are asking questions.
Visit TouchDevelop teaching page
at Microsoft Research for a list of how TouchDevelop has been used and is being used in classrooms.