TouchDevelop maintains various statistics and information about your published scripts.
Various information is shown prominently on the script page, including:
- Comments, hearts, forks, screenshots, tags
- An estimate of the number of users and runs
In addition, TouchDevelop is tracking more information in the cloud. You can reach it by first opening a script from the hub, and then tapping on the
The available insights information may include:
- code: You can inspect the published script code.
- coverage: Anonymously collected code coverage information.
- profile: Anonymously collected code profiling information
- buckets: Crash reports pre-sorted into buckets
- art: Pictures and sounds referenced by this script
If there are not much insights available on your script, advertise it to your friends and come back after a while to find the latest insights!